Wednesday 18 January 2012

Ancillary Task Changes

After creating my magazine advert, I began to create my digipak. I found a template on the internet with 6 panels.

I insterted my first image to the front panel of the digipak and the band logo/name.
As I began to plan how I wanted the rest of my digipak would look, I realised that the design and theme would end very similar to my magazine advert. Due to this, I decided that I wanted to do something a bit different, so I have decided to begin making a band website!
To create my website, I decided to use the free website creator 'Wix'.
Although there are a number of music templates to choose from on the Wix website, I decided to use a completely blank page to start from scratch. This would enable me to create the page exactly how I wanted! However before a begin I need to look at some examples of alternative rock band websites.



No comments:

Post a Comment